Tuesday 6 May 2014

If loving you is a crime, then I'm looking at a life sentence! (The 10 worst lawyer pickup lines)

As a future lawyer, working all hours can leave very little time for romance. But what's the point in studying for a impressive sounding degree if you can't use it to your advantage? We've found 10 of the worst, most cheesiest law-related pickup lines which are just begging you to give them a try. So while you're on taking a break from revision, why not try out a few of them out?!
  1. There is no burden of proof for how fine you are
  2. I think I'd be liable for negligence, if I neglected to come over and talk to you
  3. Your body is ultra-vires, its beyond my power to control myself around you
  4. I love you beyond a reasonable doubt
  5. I'll teach you about jurisdiction, if we change the venue to my place
  6. Why don't you take a look at my briefs?
  7. If loving you is a crime, then I'm looking at a life sentence
  8. Res ipsa loquitur, honey, your hot body speaks for itself!
  9. I believe its in our best interest to comply with Section 69 of the Act
  10. Excuse me, are you into reverse bifurcation?




If you liked these, watch out for part 2 tomorrow. Via Pick up lines galore. Let us know how it worked out in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear what you think so please comment below!