Friday 9 May 2014

More of the most cheesiest lawyer pickup lines (Part 2)

Yesterday we gave you 10 of the most cheesiest lawyer pickup lines, and we enjoyed it so much that today we've managed to find 8 more!  Well done to those brave enough to give them a go yesterday, but lets see how brave you are today as these are considerably more rude!


  1. I'd have to plead insanity if I ever left you
  2. When I think of you, I become fully vested
  3. I've got a precedent that's long and deep
  4. Is your estate subject to open?
  5. I don't know if I have standing, but I'd love to court you
  6. How about coming back to my place for a little actus reus?
  7. When I bring an ejectment actiom, there'll be nothing quiet about your enjoyment
  8. Let me show you my mens rea

Found via Pickup lines galore. Again, if you were brave enough to try these, let us know how it worked out for you in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. This is a good common sense article. Very helpful to one who is just finding the resouces about this part. It will certainly help educate me. https://www.eliaandponto.com/michigan-auto-accident-lawyer/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead written articles , appreciate it for entropy. Website 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the great information you havr provided! You have touched on crucuial points! los angeles lemon law attorney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. what does filing a claim mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andrew S. Bosin is a SaaS lawyer based in New Jersey with expertise in drafting SaaS contracts, licensing agreements, software contracts, and startup and vendor MSA subscription licensing agreements. technology attorney

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think so please comment below!